Property for sale
Property for sale
Required more Info
Tenuta Valpazza | Property for sale
This prestigious unique property dates back to the 17th century, completely restored with original high quality materials preserving every detail of the typical style of the historic era. It is situated in the heart of Tuscany, near a small town called Gavoranno - one of the most picturesque places of the Maremma’s natural park and only 30 km from the seaside. The mansion consists of 3 independent buildings.
The 600sq.mt main house consists of the following:
- The ground floor – big hall, main study, spacious living room with fireplace, furnished modern equipped kitchen with an oven and exit to the garden, dining room with fireplace and exit to the garden, guest bathroom, another study with bathroom, small gym with sauna and a bathroom and exit to the garden;
- The first floor – library, wardrobe room, 3 bedrooms with fireplaces and private bathrooms, 1 two-storied bedroom with private bathroom and exit to the terrace, another bedroom with a bathroom;
- The second floor attic has a spacious bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
The second house of 1000 sq.mt part of which is used as a guest house is made up of the following:
- The underground floor – spacious wine cellars;
- On the ground floor there is a spacious medieval style hall with fireplace for wine tastings and organizing different events, kitchenette on one side of the room and a cosy living room with fireplace that has an exit onto the garden, kitchen with fireplace, dining room that leads out to the garden and a two-storied study with private bathroom.
- The first floor has 3 bright bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms.
The third building of 290 sq.mt is a small winery, equipped with the modern tools for producing certificated Montereggio DOC wine. The mansion has a license to produce and sell the wine. There is a beautiful well-attended garden that surrounds the villa with a 12 x 8m swimming-pool, covered barbecue area, tennis court, small chapel, landing field for helicopter and a private natural lake.
The estate is surrounded by 42 ha of land, 8,5 ha is occupied by vineyards to produce Montereggio wine, 12,5 ha of olive groove and the other land is occupied by fields and woods that ensures complete privacy to the owners for their total relaxation. The property has an automatic alarm system that is connected to the local police department and automatic gates.
The wooden decoration of the villa, ancient stone walls, distribution of the spaces and rooms make this property a comfortable, warm and hospitable dwelling for a big family. It can welcome many guests and the garden room allows for organizing different events.