Ski Packages Abetone
Just as in a lyrical composition, in the kitchen of our "La Volpe e l'Uva" restaurant - pride and joy of our hotel - the quest for the balance of the senses lies at the base of our philosophy.
The quiet and tranquillity, the perfumes, the plate compositions, are the prelude to an experience that has very little to do with the just the mere term "eating"... The silence of the surrounding forests broken by the slight sounds of the snowshoes that chatter on the light layer of ice that covers the fresh snow…. the peace that pervades the excursionist, once reached your destination, you will find a yourself in a wonderful surrounding with beautiful views of the mountains, well worth it, you can relax and enjoy the view after great difficulty… It’s these experiences that the Residence Miramonti want their clients to experience.
Elegance is the term that best describes us, and this ancient vocation is testified by the fact that what is now our hotel was chosen at the beginning of the 1900s by Giacomo Puccini as his summer residence during the construction work on his "Villa Imperatori".??During this period, he most probably worked on "La Fanciulla del West".?The complex that was originally called Villa Bondi, now "Albergo Residenza Miramonti" is one of the most ancient buildings in the Municipality of Abetone, whose construction dates back to about 1890. ??In the cityscape it represents a point of reference because architecturally, it integrates perfectly in the town's typical setting, due to its forms and the materials used.
Tiny things that transform a holiday into an unforgettable time; a hot cup of herbal tea in an original atmosphere, the relaxed feeling that wood gives and the aromas that lightly caress us, able hands that help us re-conquer our bodies, the intense warmth that renews all our cells, making us return to being who we really are. Like the trees and the flowers, the snow, sunset and dawn... creation...
In the winter season Abetone offers ski lovers - whether expert or beginners - an ideal place to practice this healthy, entertaining sport.
There are over 50 km of slopes for Nordic ski, Alpine ski and snowboarding, as well as for the increasingly numerous lovers of cross-country skiing.
Those who, instead, would like to experience the quiet beauty of snow, will find in our forests the ideal place for a stroll with snowshoes, thanks also to the ski instructors that our hotel can make available to you and who will accompany you in total safety, illustrating all the secrets of these fairytale landscapes....
Through our reception, you can request:
• internet connection and phone service,
• room service for breakfast and meals,
• ski pass reservation,
• booking of instructors for Nordic skiing and cross-country skiing,
• guides for Nordic walking with or without snowshoes,
• guides for mountain excursions.
Furthermore, maps and complete information on public services and ski lift systems are available.
Each room booking comes with a covered parking area for cars (supplemental, see price list) and rooms are at guests' disposal from 14:00 on the day of arrival until 10:00 on departure day.
In the winter, ski lovers can store their equipment in a dedicated area, in complete security.
In Abetone there are 6 different Ski Lifts:
- Regine: Seggiovia Regine Selletta
- Abetone: Selletta, Campo Scuola, Campo scuola tennis, tappeto baby, Villa Imperatori Selletta e Monte Gomito
- Ovovia: Telecabina casa canotniera Monte Gomito, Sciovia Zeno 3 e Tappeto Baby.
- Puliccio: Ca’ del Ciucco Puliccio, Baggioleda e Tappeto Baby
- Valdiluce: Passo di Annibale, Tre Potenze, Monte Gomito, Sprella, Jolly ed Abetina. In Cutigliano there are the ski lifts of Doganaccia: campo scuola 1, campo scuola 2, Faggio di Maria, Cutigliano – Doganaccia e Docanaccia Croce Arcana.
There are 2 Nordic Ski rings in Abetone:
- Pian di Novello (Cutigliano) a 15km ring
- Casetta dei Puledrari (Maresca) another ring fully euqipped
Alpine Skiing ‘Gino Seghi’ immersed in the forest covered from the wind by the trees of Abetone, you will find a smaller track, fully equipped with a shop for the rental of the ski’s, always well kept and cleaned and definitely an ideal place to spend the day in direct contact with the uncontaminated nature.